- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our community, and to see our numbers steadily rising!
Since our full launch, we have been working towards adding more teaching resources and useful tools to our three pilot disciplines: Economics, English, and Psychology. We will add more disciplines with dedicated community managers in the near future.
While browsing, you will discover a great deal of content available for easy viewing and downloading. Like, comment, rate, share, and expand your knowledge! The community is a great place to share your teaching resources, methodologies, and most importantly, connect with other teachers and scholars.
When you join the Macmillan Community, you will have all of these high-value resources and opportunities right at your fingertips.
Here are a few notable achievements so far:
1. Economics - EconED Active has so many great pieces of content, that it was difficult to choose just one. In the sidebar below, you can see that there are so many ways to get involved and share resources.
2. English - The English Community and Bedford Bits is a shared platform for talking about teaching and classroom outcomes for our digital, social age. We have many accomplished authors who write for our blog and share their thoughts, opinions, and teaching ideas.
Notably, Traci Gardner has shared her remarkable teaching strategies and discoveries in her blog posts. She has done an exceptional job writing blogs for teachers in the digital world.
The most popular blog post in the community, Converting to a More Visual Syllabus, has reached over 1,000 views, 11 comments, and more than a few likes. This truly shows the value of sharing meaningful, quality content with other colleagues and making a difference in the world of teaching.
3. Psychology - The Psychology Community is a fantastic space to watch webinars for teachers, by teachers. Browse through our webinars and you are sure to discover teaching strategies and other resources related to psychology.
One of our most popular videos is a must-watch, " Video Link : 1162 By Dr. Wendy Bass, Distance Education Coordinator and Project Director of Title V grant at Pierce College.
With over 500 total users, it is so exciting to watch our numbers grow, help you navigate the community, and to receive useful feedback from many accomplished authors and professors. We are actively using the feedback we've already received and we are continuously working towards adding more disciplines, improving the look and feel of the community, and your user experience.
Now, we'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below this post to share your favorite piece of content within our community that inspires you to teach, learn, and connect with other members.