- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
The Impact of Developing Student Metacognitive Skills
Join us for the session that works best for you!
Join us for an exclusive, paid virtual focus group on the impact of developing student metacognitive skills. We would love to hear your feedback on our suite of College Success assessment resources, which:
- 🔎 provides insights into non-cognitive factors that can significantly impact student retention like academic adjustment, educational goals, social connections, and residence life experiences
- 📢 empowers student advocates to collaboratively identify issues and opportunities for interventions and interactions that broadly facilitate student success
- 🧵 can be customized to include optional modules like academic major, external commitments, campus activities, student athletes, and transfer students
This College Success Developing Student Metacognition Focus Group is open to College Success instructors. The instructors who participate in the College Success Developing Student Metacognition Focus Group and submit the post-event survey will receive a $50 gift card*.
*There is a limit of 30 participants. The registration for the focus group will remain open until the earlier of 4/30/23 or the date on which we have accepted 30 participants. The focus group is open only to instructors teaching courses on College Success at a higher education institution within any of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C. or Canada (excluding Quebec). Each participant will complete a Review Form and may be required to provide an IRS form W-9 or W-8BEN as a condition of gift card delivery. Each participant represents that the ethics rules and policies of their school do not prohibit participation in the focus group or receipt of the gift card.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Emotional Intelligence and Relationships
Information Literacy and Communication
Information Literacy and Critical Thinking
Majors and Career Pathways
Majors and Careers
Study Skills and Time Management
Transitioning to College