- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
We’ve put together onboarding resources you can download, customize, and share with your students to help them register properly for your iClicker course and get ready to participate in your iClicker activities.
These templates include language you can copy and paste into your course syllabus document or Learning Management System. The highlighted sections of text are intended to be customized based on how exactly you will be using iClicker in your course. Because the syllabus templates contain links to helpful articles on our support website, we recommend sharing this information with your students virtually so they can easily access those links.
First Day of Class Slides
Our first day of class slide decks provide student registration information in a more visual format. These slides are intended to be customized based on how exactly you will be using iClicker in your course. You can present the slides to your students during class time at the start of the term, or post them online to walk students through the steps they must take to properly register for your iClicker course.
These resources differ based on whether you are using the iClicker Cloud or iClicker Classic instructor software, whether you are utilizing a grade sync option in your course, or whether you are teaching a virtual class. Choose the scenario that is most relevant to your course:
Geolocation Tips Handout
If you are using iClicker Cloud’s Attendance with a location requirement, this geolocation handout includes helpful troubleshooting tips. You can even print out these cards to distribute to your students.
Choose the scenario that is most relevant to your course:
- I am using iClicker Cloud for a virtual class.
- I am integrating iClicker Cloud with Achieve.
- I am using iClicker Cloud's Roster & Grade Sync (requires setup by a campus administrator).
- My campus requires that students sign in to iClicker through a campus portal.
- I am using iClicker Cloud's LTI Grade Sync (requires prior setup by a campus administrator).
- I am downloading grades from iClicker Cloud and manually importing them to my LMS.
- I will not be adding any grades from iClicker Cloud to my LMS.
- I am using iClicker Cloud for Attendance only (no polling or quizzing).
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.