- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
Writing Creatively with Heather Sellers
Join Bedford Author Heather Sellers (The Practice of Creative Writing: A Guide for Students) as she addresses ideas for helping students become stronger writers.
Three crucial skills elude student writers across the board—in creative writing classes, in literature courses, and in academic and professional writing.
1) What to focus on first—how to begin
2) How to develop a process that supports sustained attention
3) How to tolerate uncertainty—vital for good thinking and effective revision
Sellers presents a sequence of practices that support new writers before they come to the page, in developing their ideas and creative thinking, and every step of the way. Dr. Sellers will be taking questions from attendees as well.
Access the recording today!