- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
How to Use Our Monthly Suduko Puzzles
Looking for a fun way to interact with your class?
Each month we'll be featuring a new suduko puzzle! Get your monthly puzzle by visiting our archive and downloading each month's puzzle to use with your class.
How do I download the puzzles?
- Visit our suduko puzzle archive here.
- Make sure you are signed in to Google to begin downloading the puzzle.
- Next, make a copy of the puzzle. You can do this by clicking on File, then Make a Copy as shown below.
3. This will create a personal copy of the puzzle in your Google Drive.
4. Now you can begin playing with the puzzle! Or, you can also print or save the puzzle as a PDF if needed.