- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
As we near the end of the fall semester, just a few notes to make sure you are ready to wrap up fall and prepare for winter or spring.
There is a great section in the LaunchPad Instructor’s Manual called “Track Student Work” which can help you see all of a student’s individual LaunchPad activities—their ‘digital footprint’. Here are some other key articles that might be useful today:
- Check student activity on individual assignments
- How to change a student’s grade
- Check student activity as a whole
- Import scores for offline assignments, if applicable
- Zero scores for unsubmitted assignments
- Export your LaunchPad gradebook
Preparing for the Spring Semester
We’d like to provide you with some helpful articles on how to make sure your preparation goes smoothly:
- Create new or copy existing LaunchPad courses (when in doubt, you are probably better off starting with a new course)
- Set up your spring courses
- If you copied courses, batch update assignment due dates
- If you created new courses, create assignments
- Deactivate your fall courses
- Activate your spring courses (This is an important step and will result in a personal URL for YOUR COURSE that will be emailed to you and that you should distribute to YOUR STUDENTS! Students must enroll in the course with your specific URL.)
- Distribute your spring course URLs to your students so that they can enroll in your courses
- As usual, you can find links for training, information and help here.
- Use the opportunity to sign up for a 30 minute training session with a product and discipline expert. It will probably be the most useful 30 minutes you spend prepping this term!
- And if you run into any issues, you and your students can always contact tech support for help or check out our Instructor User Guide for more information.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.