- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
As you know, one of the benefits of using a digital product (vs a print product) is that you can quickly make changes to that product and continue to improve on it after it releases. To that end, we’ve been working hard on Read & Practice in 2019 (and will continue to do so through the rest of the year).
This summer, we released two major changes:
- Added ‘batch’ functionality so you can assign multiple items or chapters at once (directions under Method 4)
- Changed the page layout so you can see more of the important stuff at once
As a reminder, in the spring, the team was also busy working on a variety of changes and improvements based on your feedback:
- Improved the loading speed of the gradebook
- Improved navigation within the gradebook so that the top row and left column always appear
- Added pagination to the gradebook so instructors don’t have to wait for ALL students to load on one page
Added Search to look for specific Assignments or specific Students in the Gradebook.
- Added the downloadable ebook option (click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right)
- Created the ability for instructors to add a URL to their course
And of course, we will not stop work once the fall rolls around...but we want you to have the element of surprise to look forward to…so more to come!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.