- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
Welcome to "Try This!", a weekly blog series where we dive into the ever-evolving world of generative AI and share valuable insights and practical teaching ideas. Discover how educators are leveraging AI, gain fresh perspectives, and explore innovative approaches to education that you can try out yourself.
This week we’ve rounded up five resources to share with you about The Future of Student Activities with AI. Below, you'll find
- An article exploring how AI can impact extracurricular activities with personalized learning, enhanced instruction, and ability to create immersive experiences.
- A ChatGPT generated vision of what a high school student's and teacher's day may look like in an AI-integrated environment.
- A blog post from Inspirit AI with testimonials from students who used their program to gain knowledge about AI and explore its practical aspects.
- A guide to starting an AI club at a school and the potential benefits such an organization can bring, from sparking students' interest in AI to helping them develop leadership skills.
- A video on the use of artificial intelligence in afterschool programs and its transformative capabilities, potential to disrupt education, and some success stories.
Check them out and let us know what you think about The Future of Student Activities with AI in the comments below the post.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.