- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
- Macmillan Community
- Digital Community
- Macmillan Learning Digital Blog
- So You've Decided to Use Achieve. What's Next?
So You've Decided to Use Achieve. What's Next?
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
So you’ve decided to use Achieve. Congratulations!
The first step is to figure out how you are going to deliver Achieve to your students. Will you have the bookstore sell codes, or have the students buy access online, or does your school offer an Inclusive Access program that you should join? Does your school require you to use an LMS--and if so, which one? Maybe you want to do what we call “deep integration” so students sign into the school LMS and see all their work for Achieve there. How do you determine this?
Your bookstore will know if there is an Inclusive Access course materials discount program on campus. Your local Macmillan representative might know as well. Start there. Your Macmillan representative will ALSO know if other people at your school are doing deep integration (so maybe it’s already set up on your campus) or inclusive access.
Talk to your bookstore and your Macmillan representative to figure out what makes sense for you BEFORE you even start creating your Achieve course.
And if you know already that you want to do LMS integration, here are a series of directions based on your LMS.
- Blackboard: https://macmillan.force.com/macmillanlearning/s/article/Instructors-Integrate-Macmillan-courses-with...
- Blackboard Ultra: https://macmillan.force.com/macmillanlearning/s/article/Table-of-Contents-for-Deep-Integration-with-...
- Canvas: https://macmillan.force.com/macmillanlearning/s/article/Instructors-Integrate-Macmillan-courses-with...
- D2L/Brightspace: https://macmillan.force.com/macmillanlearning/s/article/Instructors-Integrate-Macmillan-courses-with...
- Moodle: https://macmillan.force.com/macmillanlearning/s/article/Instructors-Integrate-Macmillan-courses-with...
And if you know already that you want to do Inclusive Access, start talking to your Macmillan Learning representative now so we can make sure you’re all set up for the next semester.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Achieve Read & Practice
Achieve Release Notes
Flipping the Classroom
- « Previous
- Next »