- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
Interested in incorporating LaunchPad into your curriculum but want to customize it to meet your needs? Macmillan Learning Curriculum Solutions is here to help. Our dedicated custom team will tailor your chosen LaunchPad course to your specific requirements.
Whether you have your own materials that need to be added to a custom unit, see value in adding an additional Macmillan Learning e-book to your course, or would like to combine student or instructor resources across LaunchPad courses, custom requests are our business.
We work across the disciplines and within all LaunchPad courses. As instructors and students navigate to digital learning materials, we can make the transition smooth by integrating multiple products in one easy-to-use LaunchPad course.
Recent examples include:
- Integrating A Pocket Guide to College Success e-book by Jamie Shushan into ACES, a nationally norm-referenced student self-assessment of non-cognitive and cognitive skills
- Incorporating a faculty-authored e-book into LaunchPad Solo for Public Speaking
- Adding Your College Experience (John N. Gardner; Betsy O. Barefoot; Negar Farakish) LearningCurve to LaunchPad Solo for Readers and Writers
Contact your custom specialist today to hear how we can help you get the most out of your LaunchPad course!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.