- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
What is the value of an education?
College enrollments have declined steadily in recent years with hundreds of thousands of prospective students choosing not to pursue a degree. Students have to weigh the cost of college against the perceived value they’ll take away from it. We all have a role to play in helping students realize the greatest possible value from their investment in their education.
Listen to the Macmillan Learning executive leadership team, product designers, and engineers discuss why we care so deeply about helping students connect to their learning and to recognize the value in their experience, every day.
Featured in this video:
- Susan Winslow, Macmillan Learning CEO
- Tim Flem, Senior Vice President, Product
- Chris Paddock, Senior Director of User Experience
- Jason Walker, Director, Product
- Steve Hill, Senior Vice President, Engineering
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.