- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
Welcome to "Try This!", a weekly blog series where we dive into the ever-evolving world of generative AI and share valuable insights and practical teaching ideas. Discover how educators are leveraging AI, gain fresh perspectives, and explore innovative approaches to education that you can try out yourself.
This week we’ve rounded up five resources to share with you on the topic of AI-powered tutoring systems. Below, you'll find
- A LinkedIn article, which explores the potential of AI tutors in enhancing learning experiences with immediate feedback and emotional support.
- A New York Times report highlighting a pilot AI tutoring program that was implemented in Newark Public Schools.
- An opinion piece from Education Week that delves into how AI tutors can contribute to creating a more equitable education system.
- An EdTech Magazine article that discusses the way AI tutors are revolutionizing personalized learning.
- An article reflecting on Bill Gates' visionary outlook on the role of AI in education, benefitting both instructors and students.
Check them out and let us know what you think about AI-powered tutoring in the comments below the post.
Don't miss out on the upcoming webinar, "When AI Is a Liar and a Cheat: Re-Imagining Authentic Assessment in the Age of Open AI" on October 26 to delve deeper into AI in education. Register today!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.