- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
Welcome to "Try This!", a weekly blog series where we dive into the ever-evolving world of generative AI and share valuable insights and practical teaching ideas. Discover how educators are leveraging AI, gain fresh perspectives, and explore innovative approaches to education that you can try out yourself.
This week, we’ve rounded up four resources on AI-Powered e-Learning: Education Beyond the Classroom. Check them out below:
- A LinkedIn post exploring AI’s potential to revolutionize online courses by offering personalized learning, adaptive content, and intelligent tutoring systems.
- A blog post on the transformative role of AI in e-learning, reshaping education through AI's capabilities in natural language processing, predictive analytics, and content creation.
- An article discussing how AI in e-learning transforms traditional experiences into personalized journeys for students and allows for educators to gauge student progress to identify areas needing support.
- A study on the growing influence of AI in education, emphasizing its role in personalized experiences, addressing challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and discussing the potential to shape the future of education and technological literacy.
Let us know your thoughts on AI-powered e-Learning beyond the classroom in the comments below the post.
Don't miss out on the upcoming webinar, "Fighting Fire with Fire: Navigating Student AI Use with AI-Enriched Assignments and Assessments" on February 16th to delve deeper into AI in education. Register today!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.