Macmillan Community

94997members
12528posts
Community Activity
EllieC
Welcome to "Try This!", a weekly blog series where we dive into the ever-evolving world of generative AI and share valuable insights and practical tea...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Macmillan Learning Digital Blog 6 hours ago
0 0
MarisaBluestone
Whether in a social or professional context, community plays a critical role in our lives. It creates a support system, offers opportunities for netwo...
by Community Manager Community Manager in Learning Stories Blog Thursday
0 0
andrea_lunsford
I must be the last person on earth to get to the Taylor Swift party. I did know that my grandnieces stayed up forever in an effort to get tickets (the...
by Author Author in Bits Blog Thursday
0 0
EllieC
Welcome to "Try This!", a weekly blog series where we dive into the ever-evolving world of generative AI and share valuable insights and practical tea...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Macmillan Learning Digital Blog a week ago
0 0
Molly3
Here is my number +1 562 625 8750 lets form a whatsapp group where we can share ideas. Provide your number I add you in the group.
by in STEM Achieve Adopters Discussions a week ago
0 0

The Discussion Board

A collaborative forum for instructors to communicate ideas, ask questions, and give suggestions with their peers.