- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
It is a vital time in International Economics. Rob Feenstra and Alan Taylor are luminaries in the field, long-time teachers of the course, and authors of a leading text International Economics, 5th Edition. In this webinar, they addressed four key areas where the war in Ukraine and international economics intersect, including:
- Exchange Rates: Understanding the ruble crash and other forex market events after large political shocks.
- Trade sanctions: Implications of embargoes, MFN, and tariffs, and lessons from trade wars in history.
- Financial disruptions: The costs of default and the status of forex reserves in Russia and beyond.
- Migration: Effects of emigration from Ukraine and Russia on the European economy.
Check out Rob Feenstra and Alan Taylor’s texts:
- International Trade 5e: https://www.macmillanlearning.com/college/us/product/International-Trade/p/1319218458
- International Macroeconomics 5e: https://www.macmillanlearning.com/college/us/product/International-Macroeconomics/p/1319218423
- International Economics 5e: https://www.macmillanlearning.com/college/us/product/International-Economics/p/1319218504
Access the recording today!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.