4Cs!

barclay_barrios
0 0 167
The Conference on College Composition and Communication (4Cs) is just around the corner and I can’t wait. It’s been a few years since I’ve been able to attend (budget cuts have a way of impacting travel), and I am looking forward to connecting with friends and colleagues from around the country. I’m presenting as well, but I have to be honest: for me, the conference is more about networking than presenting (or attending sessions). What do you get out of 4Cs? What do you look forward to the most? If you’re attending, look for me at the Bedford party. I’m no Bedford shill (promise) but let’s face it—it’s always the best party of the conference.
About the Author
Barclay Barrios is an Associate Professor of English and Director of Writing Programs at Florida Atlantic University, where he teaches freshman composition and graduate courses in composition methodology and theory, rhetorics of the world wide web, and composing digital identities. He was Director of Instructional Technology at Rutgers University and currently serves on the board of Pedagogy. Barrios is a frequent presenter at professional conferences, and the author of Emerging.