Teaching General Psychology class

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @Jmarino ,

I'm happy to help! Please email me at jpbratcher@bfwpub.com and we'll see what we can do for you!

Janie

0 Kudos

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @Idaj ,

I think all of the resources are in LaunchPad (you don't have to use LaunchPad with your students to get to the resources). Please email me at jpbratcher@bfwpub.com, and we can walk through this together.

Thanks!

Janie

0 Kudos

Jmarino

Teaching honors course at high school and can use resources , 

0 Kudos

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi there. That TE is typically accompanied by a CD/DVD or a binder that contains the tools referenced. If you don't mind, please email me directly so I can gather more information from you and hopefully get you access to the materials you need.

Thanks!

Janie

jpbratcher@bfwpub.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Idaj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi. I am new to teaching Psych. I have the TE "Thinking About Psych E2".  I have not purchased additional DVDs etc.  I have logged in to the Launch Pad and do not want to set up a class at this time.  I really am looking for Lesson Plans.  I am trying to follow the TE Textbook and not sure how to connect or obtain the "Activities" or "Web/Multimedia" or Film/Video.  It's not easy to follow. 

I see Unit Topic: Introduction and Careers Module 1.  I can see the lesson plan block schedule which I am interested in following..  It states "Getting Started - Critical Thinking/Pre-Reading: Fact or Falsehood? (20 Min)"  But WHERE to I find that?  It states "TRB 1-2; TRB 1-4".  What is that? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

katherine_nurre
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Macmillan's texts are accompanied by Instructor's Resources that can provide lecture guides, discussion ideas, activity suggestions, etc.  These might help with some lesson planning ideas!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Need lesson plan ideas

pooner
Migrated Account

Teaching General Psychology class

Tags (1)
0 Kudos