Teaching conferences

gayle_yamazaki
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
0 0 607

There are so many great teaching conferences and it can be difficult to pick. In July, I'll be joining OLC conference for Blended Learning in Denver, 7-8 July. In addition, I will be attending the Conference on Teaching Large Classes in Virginia, 23 July. We always need great ideas for student engagement for large glass sizes, so I'm looking forward to the sessions.

I'll let you know how the conferences go, sessions I attend, thoughts about the sessions, and my general impressions about the conference. Let me know if you'd like some twitter comments from the conference.

If you're there, I'd love to say hi and chat.

Tags (1)
About the Author
Dr. Yamazaki has been involved in adult education since the mid-1980's. She has developed technology-based education for the Air Force, commercial industry, and for higher education. She is certified in instruction systems design. She has taught courses for the Air Force and at community college, college, and university institutions. She was awarded the teaching excellence award at the US Air Force Academy as an instructor for the behavioral sciences. In her work with Macmillan Higher Education, she works with educators and editorial to consult on the development of educational products, services, and experiences for higher education.