WEBINAR: How WE Achieve: Using Goal Setting and Reflection Surveys to Create Closer Connections with

alanna_smith
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 2,147

2022-ml-achieve-webinar-email-footer-how-we-achieve.png

How WE Achieve: Using Goal Setting and Reflection Surveys to Create Closer Connections with Students
Nov. 7 @ 12PM ET

In this webinar, Dr. Mollie Anderson will share how she uses the Goal Setting and Reflection Surveys in Achieve. These surveys not only boost student metacognitive and study skills, they also provide instructors deep insight into student demographics and needs--in their own words. Mollie describes how she uses this data to empathize with her students, tailor her teaching to suit the unique makeup of each class, and even intervene with individual students when they need her help the most. You'll come away from this webinar with ideas for how you can use Goal Setting and Reflection surveys in your own class to create closer connections with students than ever.

About the Author
I have worked at Macmillan for 20 years and am currently on the digital marketing team. I love working working with media, finding new ways to connect with instructors and helping students succeed. In my free time I love to visit the beach, watch movies, read, write and bake (my weakness is sweet treats!).