- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
Keep track of all the updates to Achieve throughout the semester! I will update this as releases occur--and there will be a different blog post for Spring 2021 releases.
- The session timeout duration has being extended to 8 hours from 4 hours
- Instructors can view students' individual results for a diagnostic pre-test, study plan, or post-test
- Instructors can download LearningCurve student data to a CSV file
- "Master section" is now renamed to be "Section Manager"
- The confirmation banner that displays when admins and customer support copy a template for an instructor course so that the banner will include a link to the course.
- New insight cards available for student login activity and assignment score snapshots
- Instructors will be able to preview and view results for diagnostic study plan items
- Added a message that tells students when they reach the target completion threshold in a diagnostic study plan
- Updated LearningCurve challenge question feature so users can identify the issue type and add an email if they want to be contacted
- Updates to assessments made in the section manager will flow down to section courses
- Students will no longer be able to access hidden assignments from the gradebook
- Copying a course will retain the weighted gradebook categories of the source course
- Empty gradebook categories won't be considered in the total course calculation
- Draft due dates will push from the manager section to restricted access sections (right now only the final due date is reflected) - (Writing Tools Only)
- Instructors will be able to edit a writing assignment up until the moment a student starts drafting a paper - (Writing Tools Only)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.