cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryan Shipp | Using the Support of Loved Ones to Achieve More

Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
0 0 63
Ryan Shipp The love and support from my girls is something priceless that allows me to achieve more for them.
The love and support from my girls is something priceless that allows me to achieve more for them.
My Journey to #AchieveMore

My drive that commits me to do the work I do comes from my wife and eighteen-month-old daughter. My dream is to finish my undergraduate education and go on to dental school. To obtain this dream I am required to work very hard to obtain outstanding grades that will qualify me for dental school. The constant need to study, take heavy course loads and stay consistent with my studies isn’t easy. Therefore, I need that spark that lights the fuse in me to accomplish my dreams. My wife is incredible and has accomplished a lot at a very young age. She is an officer in the United States Air Force and remains as ambitious as ever. Her drive and success motivate me to work hard and put the extra effort in to achieve more.

Together my wife and I have a daughter. Becoming a parent has been an amazing experience for us and one that requires a lot of work. When I see my daughter, I have a constant feeling to want to provide her a life that I wasn’t able to have as a child. I want to be able to provider her a life that will allow her to pursue her passions and be her best self. With my girls as my support I find myself vastly more motivated with my education then I have ever been. It’s incredible what a support group can do for a man wanting to obtain a dream he once thought was out of his reach. For that I will do whatever it takes to achieve more for my girls.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Tags (1)