cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noah Weaver | My Skills Allow Me to Achieve My Dream

Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
0 0 41
Noah Weaver I plan to enter the medical field after majoring in Physiology and Medical Sciences, a profession that will allow me to help those who do not have access to viable medical care.
I plan to enter the medical field after majoring in Physiology and Medical Sciences, a profession that will allow me to help those who do not have access to viable medical care.
My Journey to #AchieveMore

The state of health care throughout the world is at a breaking point currently. I plan to major in Physiology and Medical Sciences as an undergraduate student and then enter medical school as a graduate student. My five years of Spanish in junior high and high school has also sparked my interest to continue my studies in college, a language that will prove vital to my success. This field of medicine demands an individual who has the ability to put themselves in the lives of others, understanding our complex backgrounds. Through my leadership positions, in my high school and community, I have acquired this complex, yet vital skill. As president of many school clubs, I have been able to initiate projects that help those in my community. As president of Interact Club, I led a large scale can drive, one that donated over 1,000 cans of food and over $350 to the local food pantry. Projects like this speak to the kind of leader I am and the type of story I am writing, one that enhances all I interact with.

I believe I deserve to win this scholarship due to my unequivocal dedication to excellence, always striving to enhance the world as a result. Our differences, not our similarities, are what makes positive change happen on a macro scale. Throughout my collegiate and professional career, I hope to grow as an individual and use my experiences to change the world for the better. Each of these experiences will provide me with unique lessons, each one aiding me in future success. When life presents me with struggles, I will take each one on without fear of failure and become stronger because of each of them.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Tags (1)