cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lauren Frederick | One Person Can Make a difference

Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
0 0 30
Lauren Frederick My passion and lust for a full, meaningful life drives me to not only achieve more, but also to live bolder.
My passion and lust for a full, meaningful life drives me to not only achieve more, but also to live bolder.
My Journey to #AchieveMore

Tears stream down my face as I think of how good and free I feel because of my open mind. Fear rushes in when I get scared that my light will be dimmed by the opinions of those I care about who can be closed minded. Everything I once stood for is now everything I stand against, but I am giving myself the permission to stand for those things, because no one else is going to let myself do that. I am loving the people, breathing big, getting fresh air, dancing in the sunlight, thinking freely, and allowing my mind to release and ease into a new normal. I am dancing in the gray and savoring every moment. The freedom I feel in these difficult times gives me motivation and strength to push myself to achieve greatness. I want my life to change this world. I want my light to linger here long after I am gone. I want to pave the way for the women in my family, teaching them that they can defy society's standards. I want to feed the starving. I want my arms to be wide open to embrace every soul that needs me.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Tags (1)