cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kennedy Scott | My Mom is my Role Model for Acheiving More

Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
0 0 34
Kennedy Scott Growing up, I always helped my mom in her classroom and this motivated me to always value my ability to get an education and do everything that I do to the best of my ability.
Growing up, I always helped my mom in her classroom and this motivated me to always value my ability to get an education and do everything that I do to the best of my ability.
My Journey to #AchieveMore

Growing up, I would always help my mother in her classroom. I spent any hours working with her students and helping her with the many tasks that come with being an educator. Seeing how hardworking and dedicated my mom has always been to making sure that her students are comfortable and prepared has shaped my goals by teaching me not only that I should not take my ability to further my education lightly, but also that I want to be able to help others to my best ability because I understand that each person has a different situation that will affect them differently. She has motivated me to always put forth my best work and be dedicated to everything that I do.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Tags (1)