Macmillan Community

95188members
12428posts
Community Activity
EllieC
Welcome to "Try This!", a weekly blog series where we dive into the ever-evolving world of generative AI and share valuable insights and practical tea...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Macmillan Learning Digital Blog yesterday
0 0
mimmoore
I wrote earlier about “insight on demand,” the way our assigned reflections require students to find and articulate an insight that demonstrates learn...
by Author Author in Bits Blog yesterday
1 0
adam_whitehurst
During the course, you will access content and assignments via Macmillan Learning courseware platform, Achieve. ⚠ You may already have an Achieve acco...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Professional Development Blog Sunday
0 0
sue_frantz
This is the most horrifying thing I have read in some time:Nearly two-thirds of women in [Indiana University’s Debby Herbenick’s] most recent campus-r...
by Expert Expert in Psychology Blog Saturday
0 0
davidstarkey
This spring, I am offering five tips to students writing in each of the four genres covered in my textbook, Creative Writing: Four Genres in Brief. My...
by Author Author in Bits Blog Thursday
0 0

The Discussion Board

A collaborative forum for instructors to communicate ideas, ask questions, and give suggestions with their peers.