Macmillan Community

95062members
12550posts
Community Activity
sue_frantz
Walking in nature is good for us, but what if we’re looking at our phones while we’re walking in nature? Is that walk still beneficial? Researchers Ra...
by Expert Expert in Psychology Blog 2 hours ago
0 0
Symphonie
Teaching With Generative AI: A Course for Educators is a new professional development experience from the Institute at Macmillan Learning. This eight-...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Macmillan Learning Digital Blog 5 hours ago
0 0
andrea_lunsford
I’ve been following MIT Professor Ethan Mollick’s newsletter One Useful Thing for some time now, with interest and admiration—and I have also watched ...
by Author Author in Bits Blog 5 hours ago
0 0
BSutow
Each year, Earth Day serves as a moment the world can join together for a common cause. We are taught from a young age to respect the natural world ar...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in STEM Blog yesterday
0 0
kate_geraghty
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”-Albert Einstein I love questions. I always have. From the simplest idea to the most comple...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Learning Stories Blog yesterday
2 0
EllieC
The introduction of generative AI in academic environments has sparked a vibrant discussion on its impact on academic integrity, creativity, and the e...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Learning Stories Blog Monday
0 0
andrea_lunsford
Kim Haimes-Korn is a Professor of English and Digital Writing at Kennesaw State University. She also trains graduate student teachers in composition t...
by Author Author in Bits Blog Monday
0 0
EllieC
Welcome to "Try This!", a weekly blog series where we dive into the ever-evolving world of generative AI and share valuable insights and practical tea...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Macmillan Learning Digital Blog Monday
0 0
susan_bernstein
Ethos, Pathos, and Budget Cuts: An In-Class Writing Assignment Neurodivergent Teaching For Writing Project 1, students were asked to analyze the essay...
by Author Author in Bits Blog Friday
0 0
sue_frantz
In season three/episode four of the Andy Griffith Show (first aired October 22, 1962), Opie advises his father, Andy, not to lick the tip of the penci...
by Expert Expert in Psychology Blog Friday
0 0
Symphonie
Conversations around student preparedness are becoming increasingly critical and challenging to have. While varying levels of student preparedness hav...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Macmillan Learning Digital Blog Thursday
0 0
jamiepopeauthor
How does dietary guidance for populations from around the world compare to the US Dietary Guidelines for Americans? The Food and Agriculture Organizat...
by Author Author in Nutrition Blog a week ago
0 0
aly_del-valle
They are represented on posters, songs, and films, and run over five million deep as a symbol of strength and feminism. They are the real-life war eff...
by Macmillan Employee Macmillan Employee in Learning Stories Blog a week ago
3 0
david_myers
“Of making many books there is no end.”Ecclesiastes 12:12The National Museum of Psychology’s invitation to gift my textbooks to their archives prompts...
by Author Author in Talk Psych Blog a week ago
2 1
jennychiu
Test Blog Test Blog Test Blog Test Blog Test BlogTest Blog
by Community Manager Community Manager in Professional Development Blog a week ago
0 0

The Discussion Board

A collaborative forum for instructors to communicate ideas, ask questions, and give suggestions with their peers.