Have a Great Summer!

barclay_barrios
0 0 93
I just wanted to end this year’s posts by thanking all my guest bloggers.  It’s been amazing working with them and hearing their perspectives on Emerging, teaching, and writing programs. I’d love to continue to have guest bloggers next year.  If you’re interested, leave a comment below. To them and to all of you I hope you have a restful and productive summer.  Now that I am deeper into administration, summer is a thing of the past; I’m a 12-month employee now.  Color me jealous of so many of you but trust that I will spend part of the summer thinking out new posts for next year. Enjoy!
About the Author
Barclay Barrios is an Associate Professor of English and Director of Writing Programs at Florida Atlantic University, where he teaches freshman composition and graduate courses in composition methodology and theory, rhetorics of the world wide web, and composing digital identities. He was Director of Instructional Technology at Rutgers University and currently serves on the board of Pedagogy. Barrios is a frequent presenter at professional conferences, and the author of Emerging.