Webinar: Best Practices for teaching AP® Stats online with TPS 6e SaplingPlus!

sarajo_lee
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
1 11 4,198

UPDATED Version of The Practice of Statistics 

Are you teaching your AP® Statistics course virtually this year and not sure where to start? In this webinar, content expert and educator, Erica Chauvet, (along with The Practice of Statistics team) will show you the essentials of using SaplingPlus for The Updated Practice of Statistics 6e to teach a successful AP® Stats course from day one.

First, we will showcase the Student and Teacher e-books and resources that are easily accessed through the platform and will show you how to set up homework and other assessments. Following this "SaplingPlus 101" introduction, we will demonstrate some of the more in-depth and custom capabilities of the program, plus provide a Q&A. While the webinar is geared for current users of SaplingPlus and TPS, others are welcome, as the Updated TPS6 SaplingPlus program may provide an excellent solution for you, too.

11 Comments
adilaura
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi I don't see a place to register when the link above is selected. Please advise, thank you.

knoll
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

@adilaura We recommend clearing the cache on your browser if our registration form is not displaying on your screen. If that doesn't work, please reach out to hsmarketing@bfwpub.com with a screencap of the issue and we can help you troubleshoot further. Thanks!

Darla
New Contributor
New Contributor

I registered for the webinar but never got anything telling me how to join the webinar.

adilaura
New Contributor
New Contributor

@knoll Is there a recording of the webinar that is available to share with those who were not able to attend? Thank you.

sarajo_lee
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @Darla! It appears your email address contained a typo during registration, causing join information to not get delivered to your correct email address. Apologies for any confusion! The good news is the webinar was recorded, and we will send it along as soon as it's available. 

sarajo_lee
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @adilaura! The webinar was recorded, and we will update this post with the recording link and pass it along to you as soon as it's available.

Darla
New Contributor
New Contributor

Great! Thanks!!

mebiro517
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also had registered multiple times and never got an email with instructions.  I tried it again at 6pm of the webinar and finally got an email but at 6:33pm so caught only the ending.  It did say it would be available and sent but I am not sure how to know if it will be sent to me. Thanks!

sarajo_lee
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @mebiro517 - Sorry to hear you had issues registering for the webinar! An email with the recording will be sent out shortly, but you can also access it here. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the recording.

mebiro517
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you! We had access to the online book as of about February.  This video was GREAT! so much we can do with Sapling - looking forward to this coming school year. Thank you!

sarajo_lee
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

@mebiro517 - No problem! Happy to help, and I'm glad you enjoyed the webinar!