Ways of the World 4th ed.

TraciC
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am looking at the pacing guide for the book I am using and I see things listed like "essential question", "essential activity" and "Eric's activity".  Where do I get those?  

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hey Traci,

Will you please email me at jpbratcher (at) bfwpub (dot) com ? Please send me your school, city, and state, and I'll get you in touch with the right person! We can help!!

Thank you!!!

Janie

0 Kudos

TraciC
New Contributor
New Contributor

Please have a rep reach out to me.  I emailed the person listed in my welcome email about this but haven't heard back.  Where exactly do I go to find the resources?  The only thing I have been able to find is the pacing guide for the chapters.

0 Kudos

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @TraciC  -- Thank you for using our product! Those can be found in the Teacher's Edition and Teacher's Resource Materials. You can see a sample for the Modern/1200 edition here. If you're using the full edition I can send a different link. In order to view the samples, use the same login credentials that you use for this forum. If you'd like for your rep to contact you, please let me know and I'll have them reach out.

Thanks again,

Janie

0 Kudos

Ways of the World 4th ed.

TraciC
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am looking at the pacing guide for the book I am using and I see things listed like "essential question", "essential activity" and "Eric's activity".  Where do I get those?  

0 Kudos