pooner
Migrated Account

Teaching General Psychology class

0 Kudos
6 Replies

katherine_nurre
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Macmillan's texts are accompanied by Instructor's Resources that can provide lecture guides, discussion ideas, activity suggestions, etc.  These might help with some lesson planning ideas!

0 Kudos

Jmarino

Teaching honors course at high school and can use resources , 

0 Kudos

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @Jmarino ,

I'm happy to help! Please email me at jpbratcher@bfwpub.com and we'll see what we can do for you!

Janie

0 Kudos

Idaj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi. I am new to teaching Psych. I have the TE "Thinking About Psych E2".  I have not purchased additional DVDs etc.  I have logged in to the Launch Pad and do not want to set up a class at this time.  I really am looking for Lesson Plans.  I am trying to follow the TE Textbook and not sure how to connect or obtain the "Activities" or "Web/Multimedia" or Film/Video.  It's not easy to follow. 

I see Unit Topic: Introduction and Careers Module 1.  I can see the lesson plan block schedule which I am interested in following..  It states "Getting Started - Critical Thinking/Pre-Reading: Fact or Falsehood? (20 Min)"  But WHERE to I find that?  It states "TRB 1-2; TRB 1-4".  What is that? 

0 Kudos

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi @Idaj ,

I think all of the resources are in LaunchPad (you don't have to use LaunchPad with your students to get to the resources). Please email me at jpbratcher@bfwpub.com, and we can walk through this together.

Thanks!

Janie

0 Kudos

jpbratcher
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Hi there. That TE is typically accompanied by a CD/DVD or a binder that contains the tools referenced. If you don't mind, please email me directly so I can gather more information from you and hopefully get you access to the materials you need.

Thanks!

Janie

jpbratcher@bfwpub.com

0 Kudos