- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
The best content in FlipIt Physics is now available in Achieve!
Looking for the content from FlipIt in your Achieve course (calc-based physics)? Follow these instructions:
- First, if you haven’t already, create your Achieve course. [achieve.macmillanlearning.com]
- Click the blue “Create a New Course” button at the top righthand corner in Achieve.
- Select “OpenStax, University Physics with Prelectures” from the list of courses.
- Choose between an individual course or a section manager.
- And then click Next: Course Set-up.
- Enter your course details.
- And then click Next: Create Course.
- Either start with a pre-built course (aligned to the OpenStax table of contents) or build from scratch by Browsing the library of content.
- Ed. note: I recommend starting from the pre-built course and then deleting/reorganizing rather than adding everything from a blank course, but just my two cents!
- Whichever route you choose, you can find the content you’re familiar with from FlipIt in the Resources tab on the lefthand panel. (looks like a file folder)
- Within the Resources folder, you can find the following categories of content migrated from FlipIt and add it to your course:
- Prelecture video assignments → Search “prelecture”
- Bridge assignments (fka Checkpoints) → Search “bridge”
- Homework assignments from FlipIt (fka Standard Exercises) → Search “scaffolded”
- There’s also a ton of new content and functionality for you to browse, including Achieve’s large question library, Goal-Setting and Reflection Surveys, and iClicker integration.
- Need help? We’re here for you!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.