- Our Mission
- Our Leadership
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Learning Science
- Webinars on Demand
- Digital Community
- English Community
- Psychology Community
- History Community
- Communication Community
- College Success Community
- Economics Community
- Institutional Solutions Community
- Nutrition Community
- Lab Solutions Community
- STEM Community
Recently we had one of our major releases and there is some more new functionality in Achieve that you should know about.
- Students with 1 term access will be able to switch their course enrollment
- Student-specific assignments will no longer be visible to those students who aren't assigned the assignment
- Coordinators will be able to change Assessment grading settings at any time, from within NGA or the single assign widget, in their Section Manager
- Instructors can edit or create their own multiple choice, multiple select, numeric entry, free response, and math equation questions for use in their Achieve courses. See the help article here.
- Instructors can “favorite” assessment items that they really like so they are easy to find for later assessments or for use in other courses. See the help article here.
- Instructors will be able to grade writing assignments using the rubric score, with optional weighting for rubric criteria (only in English courses using Writing Tools). See the help article here.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.