Looking for an Advanced Psychology textbook

christinalago23
New Contributor
New Contributor

Taking suggestions for a textbook to use for my upcoming Advanced Psychology course. This is a 400 level undergraduate course.

The course description is: "This course is an in-depth critical consideration of the most significant concepts, principles, theories, methodologies, issues, and insights in the field of psychology. This course will help the student to be able to differentiate psychology as a science and a pseudoscience."

Any suggestions will be great!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

katherine_nurre
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Thanks for the question! Take a look at Alan Bensley's Critical Thinking in Psychology 1e on our catalog: https://www.macmillanlearning.com/college/us/product/Critical-Thinking-in-Psychology-and-Everyday-Li...I think this will fit your course description 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Looking for an Advanced Psychology textbook

christinalago23
New Contributor
New Contributor

Taking suggestions for a textbook to use for my upcoming Advanced Psychology course. This is a 400 level undergraduate course.

The course description is: "This course is an in-depth critical consideration of the most significant concepts, principles, theories, methodologies, issues, and insights in the field of psychology. This course will help the student to be able to differentiate psychology as a science and a pseudoscience."

Any suggestions will be great!

0 Kudos