cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Worth Faculty Lounge?

Is this site replacing Worth Faculty Lounge? If so, how do I access the materials stored there on this site?

David K. Williams

Spartanburg CC

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Re: Worth Faculty Lounge?

Yes, the new Community site is replacing Worth's Faculty Lounge.  We carried over some of the most popular content from the Faculty Lounge for you to access.  Have you joined/registered?  You should be able to browse and use all content!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have registered and looked around. Having a hard time finding previous content.

-DKW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

It might be that we didn't move over the specific piece of content you are searching for.  If you remember something from Faculty Lounge, I can try to see if I can find it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Specifically, how do I find faculty contributions on the new site? Is there a tab for them?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Are you searching for a specific faculty member/contributor? The global search isn’t working? That should bring up a list of all the content associated with that person and then you can click to a resource. We moved over only a small percentage of content from Faculty Lounge, so it might be that the specific piece you are searching for is not on the Community Site.

Katherine Nurre | Executive Marketing Manager | T 515.988.6553

<http://www.macmillanlearning.com/>

| Bedford/St Martin’s | Freeman | Hayden-McNeil | Worth Publishers

0 Kudos
Highlighted

The global search, if I clicked on what you are referring to, brought up articles from disciplines other than psychology. I put in my name and didn't find any of my Faculty Lounge contributions. Let's say I want to find a list of all available Power Point activities that were posted in Faculty Lounge. How would I find those in the new site?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Let me check our archives and get back to you.

Katherine Nurre | Executive Marketing Manager | T 515.988.6553

<http://www.macmillanlearning.com/>

| Bedford/St Martin’s | Freeman | Hayden-McNeil | Worth Publishers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Migrated Account

I too am having difficulty finding content i found useful on the original website like e.g. True/False questions on Psychology and there was more generally to access from others.  Is it possible that you will transfer older content over to the "community?"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Thanks for your interest and inquiry!  Unfortunately, we are not able to add old content from Faculty Lounge - but we will be adding new content going forward.  Any suggestions for the types of content you would like to see would be welcome! 

0 Kudos