cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mariah Duran | I Strive to Inspire Other's and Improve their Lives

Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
0 0 46
Mariah Duran My main motivation factors include giving back to the community and to make a difference in someone's life.
My main motivation factors include giving back to the community and to make a difference in someone's life.
My Journey to #AchieveMore

When I was seventeen years old, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, costochondritis, osteoid osteoma, fibromyalgia, and latent tuberculosis. I have overcome these hardships with the help of my physicians and other members of the healthcare team. I am delighted to say that will graduate from Arizona State University with honors from the College of Health Solutions this May. The medical professionals who helped me regain my strength and who have taught me invaluable skills inspired me to pursue a career as a healthcare professional. The physicians who have taken care of me for the last five years have fully advocated for my rights to live the life that I wanted. I hope to take these lessons and inspire others to take the same risks and learn to overcome their hardships. I plan on pursuing a career in pharmacy, where I can help improve the lives of people suffering from various ailments and disabilities.

The main objectives that I hope to accomplish as a healthcare professional is educating people about the best methods for improving their quality of life, advising doctors about various medications to provide to their patients, and discovering new methods for treating various afflictions. Furthermore, I plan on advocating for the rights of disabled individuals and provide them with equal opportunities to improve their health. I believe that by doing this I can provide other people who are faced with similar challenges with the skills to achieve their full potential and to become successful in their endeavors.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Tags (1)