iClicker Super-User Spotlight on The Value of Education

leslie_allen
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee
0 0 545

We asked some of our super users how iClicker helped them demonstrate the value of education to their students. Here’s what they had to say:

affordablesolutions-students.jpg“Macmillan tools help me create a blended learning classroom where I can focus on honest discussions, emphasize how the material connects to their lived experiences, and provide meaningful assignments targeting technology-mediated competencies.” Matthew Ingram, Dakota State University

“Indirectly, the engaging materials display the joy of learning. It's not a statement, but an experience that students have when interacting with the materials.” Jillene Seiver, Eastern Washington University 

“I find that iClicker is a wonderful tool for creating a more interactive learning experience for my students. It helps them stop and think about what they have been learning in class and because of the way in which they don't have to reveal themselves by raising their hands to answer a question, they become more comfortable with their uncertainty and more open to learning.” Jeffrey Henriques, University of Wisconsin

Looking for more ideas? Schedule a demo or training to discuss how iClicker could support your class.