cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Resources for Volti, Society and Technological Change, 8e Text?

Jump to solution

Anyone have instructor resources for this text?  As it is the eighth edition, it is surprising the test bank is basic and PowerPoints are not posted by the publisher.  Perhaps someone could donate content?

Anyone have suggested videos for sections or chapter content and follow-up related discussion questions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Re: Resources for Volti, Society and Technological Change, 8e Text?

Jump to solution

My apologies for not noticing this thread earlier smithj27! Volti is still a Macmillan book.  It is not a book that historically included a suite of resources, unfortunately.  For this edition we have only the book in print or e-book.  A revision would be 2022 at the earliest.  I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Jump to solution

Hello, I don't believe that this title is owned by Macmillan anymore. Kate.nurre@macmillan.com can you confirm?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Jump to solution

@MelRodriguez Thanks for your post on #Society and Technological Change potentially not being owned by Macmillian any longer.  I do notice it does not populate as an option in the associated products box.  That said, it is still on your site. Trying Worth Publishers bounces to Macmillian. 

Such a change would be very important to know as I planned on using the book for the next several years.  Rather than seeing it sunset, I was hoping there would be a new edition or the author would pick up a co-author to continue this work forward as there are no comparable texts.

I have not seen a reply from Kate.   Help appreciated.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Macmillan Employee
Macmillan Employee

Jump to solution

My apologies for not noticing this thread earlier smithj27! Volti is still a Macmillan book.  It is not a book that historically included a suite of resources, unfortunately.  For this edition we have only the book in print or e-book.  A revision would be 2022 at the earliest.  I hope this helps!

View solution in original post